Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2011

This year, instead of going to Lakeview, we went to the pumpkin patch that our tulip fields turn into in the fall. It was super fun with pumpkin and potato shooters (we almost got hit by a pumpkin), paintball gallery, and archery and BB guns. By the way I have awesome aim. :) We didn't get a pumpkin, which I think defeats the purpose of going (besides hanging out with friends). We did have to ride the "cow train". It's kind of super uncomfortable, but it's a family tradition so Mom wasn't going to let me get out of it. At least Emma and Emilee got to do it too, so I wasn't a loner. :)

Halloween is in 2 days! Pictures of costumes to come. 
Today I carved my adorable pumpkin. Guess what it is? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

people showed that they care :)