Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween 2011

 My "starfish" pumpkin

Halloween this year was super dooper fun. I started off the day by going to piano early (not so fun). Then I got to go get my hair cut (fun:pictures to come). Then there was crazy stuff that I don't remember...and the awesome Halloween dinner at Hannah's house. After that we came up to my house to go trick-or-treating. Emma, Hannah, the Knaupps, and the Woodwards joined us this year. Lilly lasted for about one street before she admitted that she wanted to go home and was done. Elise lasted a little longer after that. I was a cowgirl this year. Just used the outfit I wore to the trek kick-off and added a hat. Simple costumes rock. 
 Hannah: Kaya (an american girl doll that's an indian)
 Elise (sailor sweetie)
 Autumn (Mary Poppins)
Lilly (little bo peep)
this was my personal favorite cuz it included spray painting my dad's cane
Chloe (poodle skirt girl)

No comments:

Post a Comment

people showed that they care :)