Thursday, August 4, 2011

Fall Soccer 2011

Soccer started again a few weeks ago. I'm playing competitive this year since that is the only option for my age group. A lot of my friends are starting high school, so there are a lot of new people. My awesome coaches are: Wayde, Kevin, and Edgar. We have a slight problem this season: we don't have a goalie. Yes, that might not be very good but Wayde is determined to make one of us play. (please don't be me)

Today Wayde pulled out the sprinklers at the school that we practice at and we got to practice in them. It was a blast. The only problem was the I was wearing my awesome MAN UTD shirt which is white. I'll plan ahead next time. :)

I can't wait for our games to start in September. We have our first tournament in 2 weeks, but I won't be able to go because I'm going to GIRLS' CAMP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

people showed that they care :)