Sunday, August 21, 2011

Girls' Camp: day 2 journal entry

This morning I woke up to Jessica's alarm (love like woe). Then I did the REM run at 6 a.m. The trail goes straight up and then goes straight down. I twisted my ankle. After the run I took a shower. The water was freezing! For breakfast we had sausage/egg sandwich things. Then us Kung Fu Pandas cleaned the trails. At 8:45 we did service. We were transplanting ferns. My group was Laura Knighton, Makayla Rohbock, and Rachel Michaels. Laura broke our shovel in half. It made it into Kodak moment. Then we had an awesome destiny by Sis. Kelley. Treasure of Truth was done by Jessica Turner and Kayla. It was about the First Vision. For lunch we make chicken enchiladas in a dutch oven. It was really good. For free time I went to archery at 2:45 with Kaylee Duckworth. I also completed 4 personal progress experiences which I got awarded for! We had spaghetti for dinner. Then we had dishes duty. Michaela made a funny song about scraping off your plate. It goes like this:
Scrape your plate, Scrape your plate
If you don't then I'm afraid it'll be to late
You can scrape it with your fork if you think it's really fun
But if you really want to you can lick it with your tongue.
We did our skit. I was Po's legs and Michaela was the rest of his body. We did stretches. :) It was really funny. We had smores for snack. Michaela gave our devotional. It was about remembering joy in our life. I love Girls' Camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment

people showed that they care :)