Sunday, August 14, 2011

Chris: another Starfish Baby

Chris came to Starfish the day before we did. He was 4 months old and still a little too small for newborn clothes. He has a cleft palate and a mysterious scar on his side. He was super small and became my mom's baby. By the time we left he had already gained 1 pound. Since he had a cleft palate he had a tendency to spit up everything he ate and not eat that much. Once I was so proud because I had gotten him to drink his whole bottle. Only seconds later did he spit it up all over my shirt and pants and the couch. I never thought a baby could spit up that much. :)
On Facebook we were looking at pictures of the babies. Here is one of him earlier this summer. Big difference. He actually has some chub.
 Here is Chris this past month. He's a cute little boy. Can't wait to see all of the progress he makes over the next year. 6 more months until "the big trip: part 2"! Can't wait to see all of the cute babies!
I'm leaving to Girls' Camp on Tuesday. I'll take tons of pictures. :) 2 more days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

people showed that they care :)