Saturday, August 20, 2011

Girls' Camp: day 1 journal entry

This morning we picked up Hillary and Diana and headed for the chirch. I sat by Emilee on the bus., So... my YCL's are Jessica Beatty and Michaela Shurts!! Here are the people in my cabin: Sophia, Sarah S., Makaela, Makayla, Andi, Sarah C., Emilee. Sister Shields and Sister Rice are our cabin moms. Our cabin name is...Kung Fu Pandas!! We won the spirit stick tonight. I'm so glad we did. I know how much it meant to our YCL's. Oh... the camp theme is "the Bear Necessities." There were some really funny skits. Lunch was sandwiches and dinner was baked potatoes. Here is our cabin call for tonight:
Everyone was Kung Fu fighting
Those pandas were fast as lightning
All though this week is a little bit frightening
Girls' Camp is amazing.
I LOVE GIRLS' CAMP!
I LOVE MY CABIN!
I LOVE MY YCL'S!
Camp is so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

people showed that they care :)