Monday, August 1, 2011

Fair 2011: fair results!


Picture of Daniel from Starfish: my picture got a blue ribbon and is going to state fair!
Chloe's Potholder: since Chloe is a cloverbud she only gets a participation ribbon.
Hannah's 4-H bag
Hannah's Skirt
Chloe's picture of Elise
I brought Emilee's stuff in. Isn't this hat adorable! Probably why it's going to state. :)
She also did this cute skirt. I've never finished a skirt. Isn't it cute!
My onesie is also going to state. It got a blue.
Alexa also made a potholder and got a blue and it's going to state.

Autumn's picture of Maddy
My ed display: blue ribbon, state fair, and special award. My ed display earned $10.50.

I saw this really cute quilt at the fair and had to take a picture. It reminded me of my Aunt Lia.
Alexa at the fashion show.

Hannah and Bronte at the fashion revue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

people showed that they care :)