Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Girls' Camp: day 4 journal entry

This morning I woke up and did the REM run. Then I took a shower. For breakfast we had bacon and cinnamon rolls. Then Sophia and Emma left. We cleaned the pool house again. First we had Nature with Sis. Sanders. We learned about poisonous and edible plants. Mom taught us our destiny today. For outdoor Sister Merrill taught us how to care for our pocket knives. I spent free time at PP. I got another pin today for doing 11 experiences total. Our cabin had the best cabin call. We did flag. Bishop Ballard came and brought us cobbler. Testimony meeting was amazing. I bore my testimony for the second time in my whole entire life. My first time was last year at Girls' Camp. We had Circle of Light afterwards. That's when everyone stands in a circle with a candle and we sing hymns. I love Circle of Light. Holly and Sister Dotson just left. The adults have the night out. Today was the last full day. I'll miss Girls' Camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

people showed that they care :)