Monday, August 22, 2011

Girls' Camp: day 3 journal entry

This morning I did the REM run. I walked up since my ankle was hurting. and retwisted it on the way down. For breakfast we had french toast and sausage. We cleaned out the poolhouse. It was gross. Then we had First Aid. After that the stake YW presidency gave us our destiny. It was about Modesty. It was really good. Our lunch took forever to cook. I spent free time doing Personal Progress. I finished 3 experiences today. Cabin time was awesome! We had sister swap today. Apparently the cabin we were switching YCL's with had the same idea we had: to prank our visiting YCL's. Jessica T. and Ka'e Ellison were her and Kayla was late. We decided to duct tape Kayla to a broom. While we waited we had a devotional on good, better, best. Finally we couldn't wait any longer and left for dinner. Kayla showed up in the cabin with Makayla and Sarah, so they taped her. Meanwhile at the Fuzzy Wuzzies... They hid the FW YCL's beds. then those 1st years tied up Jessica and Michaela to a tree. We went up and saved them. It wade it into Kodak moment. We had hamburgers for dinner. I got my Personal Progress pin!! It's the YCL's night out, so we just finished heart-attacking their beds. We also wrote them notes. They'll be back any time. I hear them. :) Today Michaela also was pushed into the pool. When she was hanging up her stuff to dry some of her clothes fell into a really gross bucket. Today was the best day ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

people showed that they care :)