Thursday, February 16, 2012

14 and counting



Today was pretty awesome. I played with Charlotte and Jane for two hours right after they woke up. Grandma went and visited Amanda. We ventured out and did some shopping. China has so many more Oreo flavors than the US: mango/orange, raspberry/blueberry, etc. Pretty interesting. We got a cherry cake for my birthday which we will have once bedtime routines end. It's super pretty and looks pretty yummy. On the way home a bunch of teenage girls got on the bus and started looking at us like they were super excited and kept on saying americans. :) Mila has started pulling me around more and when she wants me she'll yell jie jie (big sister in Chinese). Super loudly. I got to Skype with some awesome people today and that really made my day. For future skypers: if you Skype between 7-9 pm most of the babies will be taking naps. Miss you all! 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Bday Rachel! :) Oh I can't wait for the day when I get to spend a few hours playing with little Charlotte:) I have already been in touch with Jane's adoptive parents, and I"m hoping that these two girls can maintain a life long friendship :)

    ReplyDelete

people showed that they care :)