Saturday, February 11, 2012

Flower and Garden Show

For the last three years I've helped out at my Grandpa's mason bee booth at the flower and garden show up in Seattle. I started out as the cashier and last year I focused more on the whole talking to people thing. I wasn't planning on going this year, because it looked like it would be during my trip in China. It turned out to be the week before I left, but I decided that I would just let Autumn do it and spend that week preparing for my trip instead. The day before the show started the lady who was going to come help everyday wasn't able to, so I got the job instead. I only did Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday because my mom wants Saturday. It was super fun, but it's looking like this will be the last year we do it. Yesterday Morgan and Sis. McLaughlin stopped by the booth and totally made my day. Now I have the weekend off and get to make sure that the girls don't kill the kitties and that they don't get lost. :)
Change the subject (kind of). Last night they decided that it was about time to name the little kitty which has made itself at home at my grandparent's house. They did the whole everyone put your name that you want it the bowl and we'll draw out 3 to vote on thing. Well, those three belonged to some little girls and they were getting their feelings hurt because someone voted for a different name than theirs. So the little kitty's name is Amber Rose Peanut Butter. Now all the little girls are happy and a little cat has a way to long name. Nickname? Can't do that because it'll hurt feelings too. I think I'll just call it "the kitty". :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

people showed that they care :)