Friday, March 2, 2012

Dawn

This morning at 1 Dawn left us. Grandma said she looked like she would wake up any minute. Grandma went with Patrick to the orphanage to give them her body as we are supposed to do. Wrapped up in a little yellow fleece blanket they took her out. Everything was quiet when she was taken through the doors for the very last time. She always was a sweet happy girl. And there was something in her eyes. Something special. The nannies were really quiet and sad today. Louis' cheery spirit seems to help. I've never seen them this quiet. Xiao Liu was also really quiet. Dawn really was special to all of us. This is the last picture I have of her. She's dressed in a hat my great grandma made and a sweater that my mom made. They were adorable on her.
Bryant is definitely getting some chubby cheeks. I got him to talk a little today. Grace and I had some play time and she was laughing and grinning. 
Jack went to the hospital today. The doctors haven't said what is wrong but we are praying he's back for his adoption on Sunday. 
Grandma broke her kindle today. Actually it has been frozen for the last a lot of hours. Good thing I finished my book yesterday. :)
Miss you all!

2 comments:

people showed that they care :)