Sunday, March 18, 2012

Packing... :(

Where to start... I guess I'll start with Coco. Coco called me Rachel today. Then she told me to sit down by her, put her arm around me and told her nanny that I was her jie jie. I love that girl. I can't remember if I already said this but I'm saying it again because I'm so proud of her: Coco is walking by herself! She's super proud of herself. It's so cute.
I took Marianne and Xander to the reading room for some special time today. They were both so cute. Xander was a bit angry that he had to share his special time with Marianne but I couldn't resist her. We danced, sang and read. Xander loved the books and Marianne (who has been nicknamed Maria) loved the music. She was holding the iPod to her ear and dancing. I got a video that I'll share when I get home.
Bella also loves music and was being so cute with the iPod today. I finally gave in to temptation and bought 1 song just so I could see the kids dancing. Definitely worth it. To see Bella laughing and goofing off is something I would pay so much for. What an angel! I can't wait until she has a family to take her home.
Angel was also a doll today. She was talking a bunch and I got her to laugh. Twice. She also managed to pee all over her outfit and I had to go find her a new one. Which meant she got to wear something on my definition of cute. :)
I had to pack today which was no fun. Angel helped me by laying by my suitcase and talking to me the whole time. I tried to fit her in, but she's to chubby and I think she might suffocate in my bag. I took a record amount of pictures today (around 150). That brings me to a total of around 650 pictures of the babies. And a lot of cute videos.
Grandma is feeling a lot better but still not baby better. She's going to go say good bye to everyone tomorrow, but didn't get to spend her last full day with them.
Oh. And an update on Judy. She has pneumonia too.
Tomorrow we leave for the airport around 10 here. That gives us around 3 hours of babies before we leave. I honestly could stay here for the rest of my life, but knowing that I'm coming back definitely makes it easier to leave. Gillian has promised to email me updates. I miss you all and I guess I'll see you all soon!

1 comment:

  1. The pictures and video's you showed us were super cute!!! I loved all the video's of the dancing babies!!

    ReplyDelete

people showed that they care :)