Saturday, March 17, 2012

Smiles, Laughs, and a Fever

Judy still had a fever today and it got really high. They decided to take her to the hospital. I said good bye to her and gave her a big kiss. She's so sweet. She's a really happy sick baby. And cute. She'll be staying with Bryant and his nanny. That keeps us stocked up on nannies here and she gets to hang out with her buddy. Sounds fun. Darn. I just remembered. Poor Judy will probably get her head shaved. Bryant already has a bad hair cut so no biggie there.
Angel was a doll today like she is every day. I brought her to my room and played with her. She talked a bunch and wouldn't stop. It was way to cute and is going to make leaving harder. And she laughed again tonight. You forest groveians are pretty lucky. I told her I would stay until she laughed again. Guess I'm coming home.
Noah was also smiling a ton for me today. And talking and being a cute little old man. I know Chris was the little old man, but Noah has definitely beat him. These babies get nicknames. Mostly it's cutie or sweetie but we are a little more creative with the guys. :)
I gave Xander his special time today because grandma wasn't feeling to great. We had fishy crackers and played with some of the stuff I bought at the muslim market. Oh. And we played with hats. Hats are so fun to play with. I can play with them for hours. We got a police hat here too which provides a lot of entertainment. Especially when Mila wears it and yells at you. I end of laughing.
I have to blog about lunch because it was plain amazing. We had the chinese version of a burrito. Soooo good. Mila and Chloe had to join me to make sure I didn't eat it all. :) Just imagine the yummiest thing in the world and multiply it by 100. Yep you've got it.
It's hard to think that I have less than two days with the babies. I'm going to miss them so much. I can think of something I'm going to miss about every single baby. I'm not going to go on and on about it now, but if you talk to me when I get home I'd be glad to talk for hours about each baby. :)
Some more things I'm going to miss about here:
1. Having 4 washers and 2 dryers.
2. Watching the security camera. It makes you feel powerful. You know. The "I'm watching you" feeling. :)
3. Skyping people across the world and showing off my angels.
4. Getting to yell NICELY at people when I shop (muslim market). They don't understand I'm not interested and I have to go.
5. Not having to worry about my pants matching my shirt because the babies will cover them in food and spit up with in the next few hours. BTW today I wore by excerise pants and my super nice top. :)
6. Marianne playing peek a boo with me everytime she sees me.
7. Bella telling me to give her a kiss by smacking her lips and then giving me the biggest smile when I give her one.
8. Bella, Isaac, Coco, Chloe, Mila, Kathryn and Charlotte dancing as soon as I turn on music.
9. The food. Duh.
10. Getting chocolate from Amanda's stash. Amanda: you have the best chocolate EVER! :)

Some things I miss about home:
1. my piano
2. My bed
3. My music. Okay the reason why this is so big is because my ipod kind of broke on this trip. It will show you the screen but not play music. I know. It's a million years old, but come on. Couldn't it wait!
4. my sisters

Yeah. I lot more things that I'll miss here. I'm really tempted to miss my flight home. Everyone is telling me I should stay longer or come again real soon and stay for a year. I wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

people showed that they care :)