Friday, March 9, 2012

Naptime is crazy here, too.


Today was our first "no visitor" day and I've got to say that I loved it. It was a lot more calm and the babies definitely got to spend more time with their nannies. The nannies even took the kids out and played with them. Even the little ones. It was great! 
Coco was my girl again today. I took her out to the courtyard and was playing with her. She picked up a basketball and threw it into the bball hoop. She's got down the whole basketball concept. After shooting quite a few baskets, never missing, the other kids joined her and Coco decided it was time to go something else. We ended up walking around with her occasionally yelling at me to quit getting distracted and pay attention to her. :) So... Coco is great with babies. Today she found a doll. She was patting its back and had it in a bouncer with a blanket. She played with that doll for 3 hours straight! I taught her how to give kisses. She gave the doll plenty complete with the "muah". It was adorable! She's definitely my girl. 
Tonight I was ticking Coco and then Emma and Megan decided they wanted to join. Those three were laughing like crazy. It was so cute!
So I have to tell about naps today in the blue room. We have security cameras in the rooms so I watched the whole thing from the office. The kids in this group of nappers were Ethan, Ryan, Mila, Coco, Chloe and Angela. Ethan, Ryan and Angela were scooting around their cribs so they were all in the middle of the room. Then Mila climbed out of her crib to tell the nanny. The nanny came in and put the cribs back in place. As soon as she left they started again. Then Chloe climbed into each crib and threw out the bedding. The. She and Coco got Coco completely stripped. :) Angela climbed out of her crib and told the nanny about the latest. Nap time ended shortly after that for those kids. :) They aren't usually like this but it was really entertaining to watch. The funniest part is that whenever a nanny would walk in the babies would immediately drop down like they were sleeping. As soon as the nanny left they would start up again. Once a nanny hid in the next room and jumped out as soon as they started. 
I turned on my iPod for Charlotte today. She loved it and she and Isaac were dancing. Then I showed them the pictures from my last trip. Charlotte recognized Jane, the cook, and me. 
We only have 10 more days with the babies. I'm really going to miss here. I can't wait for my next trip. Trust me. There will be a lot more to come. :) I promise some good pictures when I'm home. 

2 comments:

  1. LOL! So Cute!!!!! I love what kids do when they think no one is watching:) And seriusly, Coco is a DOLL!:)

    ReplyDelete

people showed that they care :)