Thursday, March 8, 2012

another day in China

I slept until 8 this morning. I don't know how I did it but I definitely needed it. Those two nights with the babies sure tired me out. I got a warm/cold shower which wasn't that bad. I spent some time with Coco today. She is the sweetest girl ever! She insisted on holding Kay Louise by herself and was talking to her. Then Kay Louise started grabbing Coco's hair. I got to hold Kay Louise after that. :) Coco is now using a kid sized chair as a sort of walker. She'll pile up her toys on the chair and then push them around. She's super ticklish too and I had her laughing a bunch. I spent a couple hours with her and she FREAKED OUT when I went for lunch. Her nanny finally told me to just leave and she would take care of it. Coco didn't even want a cookie which surprised me but made me feel super loved. :)
Lunch was amazing as always. I have developed a love and respect for the cook. I'm thinking about bringing her to the US to cook for us. :) 
Jane's family came to visit today. It was her dad, 3 of her brothers and her sister. Jane spent the whole time in the cook's arms. She looked so cute and her family seems super awesome. Charlotte cried when she left again. Those girls were such good friends. They were so sweet together. They would hold each other's hand and walk around just happy to be with each other.
Leo, Trevor, and Noelle went to the hospital today. Ryan is the only one in the sickie room and grandma and I are making sure he doesn't escape tonight. :)
I got Bella to laugh herself to hiccups today. Kathryn was helping me be silly for Bella. I've never seen Bella laugh that much. Usually all I get is a little giggle. Kathryn is so sweet. She always wants the babies to be happy and gives them hugs. 
We had a little chaos tonight. At 8 pm a group of visitors showed up on a door with a donation and wanted to see the babies who were sleeping. So the Chinese people in the green room started bringing out the tiny babies from the baby room to show them. Of course those babies are not supposed to leave that room and I freaked out and took David right out of their arms and returned him to the safety of his bouncer. I don't think they understand that we have had babies getting sick and how important it is that they are kept from the public. 
This is miss Judy. She's the tiniest girl here. She kind of reminds me of how Grace used to be. She's always wide awake and is the happiest sweetest baby ever. She and I have had a lot of time together lately. :) Yeah I know. All the babies are my favorite now. 
Miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

people showed that they care :)