Thursday, March 29, 2012

2/3 Cavities are filled!

So... I had to go to the dentist like a month before I left to China and get my front teeth all fixed. And I thought that sucked. Today I went back in to get the ones on my right side filled. Seriously. They gave me about 6 or 7 of those lovely shots that make you numb. We had lots of breaks. They would fill one and then wait to fill the next one and then wait. Anyways, so one of the hygienists came and started talking to me about my trip. Asking questions about Starfish, who my favorite babies were, what my favorite thing to do there was, and a lot more things. By then I was totally numb. I could barely talk and she wouldn't stop talking. I really think they don't understand or they must think it's the funniest thing ever to see us struggling to talk. So I explained my whole entire trip to them. I'm still pretty darn numb. When I smile only my left side goes up and it looks really attractive. :) I can talk semi normally now, but that is about it. My plans for today? Probably out of the window. Maybe not. Now instead of my whole entire right side of my face being numb it's only up to my eye. Yeah. And I still have one more appointment in 2 weeks. Note to self: no more pickles. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

people showed that they care :)