Thursday, March 29, 2012

Things my sisters say...

Mom: Who broke your bed?
Elise: Hannah!
Lilly: Mom, now are you going to have to break all her bones? (Seriously. Where did she get that?)

Lilly: Look I found a BB!
Elise: Actually that's a poisonous grape.
Lilly: No. I know it's a BB.
Elise: No, your wrong, it's a poisonous grape. If you touch it you will die.
Lilly (touches it): Nope. I was right.

Lilly (to Elise and I on our walk): Stop it! You are giving me a tummy ache!
Me: What do you want us to stop doing?
Lilly: Walking and talking. It's giving me a big tummy ache.
Elise: You are just making that up.
Lilly: Stop it! Now my ear hurts!

Lilly has a record of sneaking into all of Chloe's candy and dressing up as Cinderella. :)
Chloe: Who snuck into my candy?
Lilly: Cinderella snuck into your candy.
Chloe: Why did you sneak into my candy!
Lilly: I am not Cinderella anymore.
Chloe: Whatever.
Lilly: Chloe, Elise ate it.

Lilly: I don't like cantaloupe.
Mom: You just ate cantaloupe.
Lilly: I like to eat cantaloupe, but I don't like it.

3 comments:

  1. I love your sisters!!! They are so adorable!! I think my 2 fav's are the BB/poisonous grape and the cantaloupe :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I must add that she was super excited about breaking hannah's bones. :)

    ReplyDelete

people showed that they care :)