Monday, March 12, 2012

emma

Today was an eventful day. We started off the morning by bringing out the balloons. Each kid had one or two and they loved it. Miss Chloe became a pro at popping them. She would sit on them or rip them with her hands. Then she would laugh and laugh. She popped 10 at least!
Patrick is back from the hospital and it sure is great to have him back! I found out where Iris has been for the last 4 days. Xi Gua (?) just got it all officially figured out and she is now fostering Iris, which is great! They came this afternoon to hang out.
Today I had my own special job. To write a name and number on around 25 spoons so the nannies wouldn't have the babies sharing. Names were not the hard part. Numbers were extremely difficult. Here at starfish each baby has a number since the nannies can't read English. All the nannies were pretty excited about the spoons. I got to feed Coco and Anna their lunch. Coco ate really quickly and I think it's because I let her eat by herself with me supervising. Her nanny disapproved, but whatever. :) 
The singing people came again today. They are coming every Monday now. They finally caught on and didn't bring the pink bug. The kids are really catching on and love to play with the parachute, dance and sing. Isaac and Charlotte are still the cutest dancers. Xander found a love for the parachute today and yelled at Mila when she tried to pull it away. Oh and he chose me over grandma today which is super big! 
Since its my last week I'm taking pictures like crazy. Took two hundred today. :)
This is Emma. She's Sophia's new girl. She normally has a really serious face on. But she sure can have some very funny facial expressions. I love it when she smiles. Isn't it adorable! She's 14 months old and is kind of starting to walk. Her and Chris are both working on it right now.  

2 comments:

  1. Rachel
    Do you think it would be possible to get Ethans weight? I am trying to buy boys clothing, as we have 3girls, and I am not sure what size to buy. I can hardly believe that we may be there next month to pick him up. Hope you are enjoying your last days there. I can not even imagine how much they will all miss you!!,
    Thanks
    Corinna

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! LOL, was that the big pink thing in the pictures from before?

    ReplyDelete

people showed that they care :)