Friday, July 1, 2011

Cameron: Another Starfish Miracle

 Cameron is another one of those babies that just amazes you with their progress. While we were at Starfish, Amanda was showing us pictures of the babies when they had arrived and when they left. Cameron was one of those babies that you would think wouldn't make it. He was so tiny. He slept and ate for the first month after he came and the progress he made in that short amount of time is just amazing. He was just adopted this week to a family in Boston. I was so happy to hear that he finally had his family. He is the sweetest little boy. One day at Starfish, after lunch, Cameron and Aaron came up to me and grabbed my hands. They started pulling me around the courtyard grabbing the hands of any of the other babies that were in our path. Soon I was pulling around 10 toddlers with 3 in walkers following behind. We got some really good pictures of him while we were there. He was really good with the whole smiling for the camera thing. Once I gave Cameron and Joshua a piggy-back rides around the courtyard. He left once I was done. I thought that he was just going off to play with some other kids, but instead he came back with a few with him and soon I had a line for rides. The rides got shortened really quickly, because I got really tired.
I was just reading Cameron's mom's blog and there was a sweet story about how he had gotten this toy car from his mom and how he was attached to it. When they were at the Xian orphanage, Cameron gave his precious car to one of the toddlers there. Here is the link to the story: http://peaceandjoyarecoming.blogspot.com/2011/06/greatest-love.html
Coco update: She is starting to walk

No comments:

Post a Comment

people showed that they care :)