Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Skate World

 This week we went to Skate World with the Woodwards. It was fun as usual, but Lilly and mom didn't get to skate because they wouldn't let us use the stroller because there were "too many people". I seem to have a love for outdated pictures. These are from last year when my grandparents were here. The Woodwards left for Utah today. They're going to be gone for 2 weeks, so I have a feeling I might get really bored. I am cleaning and organizing our craft room for my Choice and Accountability project, so I'll post pictures when I'm done. 
 Hannah and Dad
 Elise and Mom
I had to post this picture. This lamb had huge eyes that looked fake. It was super cute, but freaky at the same time because it looked like it was always staring at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

people showed that they care :)