Saturday, July 9, 2011

Cannon Beach

 We went to Cannon Beach yeseterday with Grandma and Madelynn. The Woodwards joined us and we had loads of fun. It was busier than normal, but we had awesome weather. We got a lot more gnome pictures and walked out to haystack rock. Oh, and don't forget our aggressive game of Cat and Mouse.




 Madelynn covered herself in sand. It wasn't until we got home that she decided that it wasn't the best idea. :)
 We saw these 2 older guys building a sand castle together. We thought that it was pretty cool.
We went to the fairgrounds today so Autumn and I could enter in our photography stuff. I entered a picture of Daniel from when I went to the Starfish House. I'll tell you what I got in a few weeks when I enter the rest of my stuff. Autumn did get a blue ribbon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

people showed that they care :)