Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Halloween!

Halloween has always kind of been a big holiday in my family. Elise and Hannah had their outfits planned for months... the rest of us, on the other hand are last minute sort of people. :) We had lots of bees this year and Grandma and Grandpa came down for Halloween. Also this year was the first year my dad has ever dressed up since my parents got married... cuz in our family being a Nike employee doesn't count. :)
{Audrey Hepburn-Chloe}
{Our bees-Grandma, Elise, Hannah, Oreo, and Grandpa the beekeeper}
{Our rag dolls-Mom and Lilly}
{Dad was Psy... you know... Gangnam Style?}
{Me and Dad}
{Han Gyeol our Native American}
{Hermoine-Autumn}
So I kind of cheated on my costume this year... but you know... Go Viks! :) I think it was a valid costume because I still freezed and it was not something I was. :) Oh the benefits of having friends on the football team... and thank goodness their jersey turn in was later than soccer's. :) Oh.. and Emma was an amazing chaperone... running around in the rain with me. :) 
And you will get a picture of my AMAZING pumpkin. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

people showed that they care :)