Friday, February 17, 2012

Starfish Update #1

Hey everyone! So, I worked on learning babies names and have found a way. If you pick up a baby while it's screaming then the nanny will give you a bottle that has a number on it. Then you go to the chart and see which baby you are holding. Or you could ask the nannies, which works too. :)
This is Coco and Kay Louise. Whenever Kay Louise starts crying Coco will ask me to put her on the couch and Coco will start stroking her head and talk to her really sweetly saying things like don't cry. If any kids come that Coco thinks will make her cry again she'll yell at them. I wonder if her being so nice to the small ones has to do with the fact that she was older when she was in the isolation room? Coco is walking but doesn't trust herself too well yet. Her and Jack are good friends and Jack will yell something to her and she'll laugh and say something back. It's super cute!
Justin, Angel, and Noelle would have to be my babies so far. They are all super cuddly and fall asleep when you hold them. Justin had a cleft lip and is 8 months old. He reminds me of Mia. Noelle has a cleft lip and is 3 months old. Angel is missing a few fingers and is 3 months old too. They put up charts with all the babies' birthdays on it so I'm working on memorizing it. :) 
I felt a little sick last night but feel much better this morning. It's the only day that I have woken up past 4:30. :) I think I'll keep away from the babies. If that's possible. Mila has started coming into our room looking for stickers because I gave her one. She likes to hand them out to everyone, nannies included. Then she figured out how to use my camera and my iPod while I was putting the stickers up high. Those are up high now too. She does take good pictures and is very gentle with the camera, but I don't want to lose my camera in China again. She has started yelling for me super loudly whenever she wants to get a sticker, which is every 5 minutes. Yeah...
Grandma has spending most of her time in the red room. The police came yesterday to register us all. Now we are legal. :) I love their police uniforms here! This police man was nicer and stopped and played with Mila for a little, mainly because she wouldn't leave him alone, while we filled out our forms.
Miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

people showed that they care :)