Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Ethan



This is Ethan. He was one of my special few when I was here last. He was giggly and really little then so I kind of couldn't resist him. Now he's a toddler. He is definitely very curious about everything. He loves to walk around and look at everything. It seems like the only thing to tempt him into my lap is chocolate or his bottle. :) he loves to go on the tricycle and use his feet to push himself all around starfish. He loves his nanny. You can see the bond between them. That nanny has been here for a long time. He loves that jacket he's wearing in the picture. He cried when we had to wash it. The kids all seem to have one thing that is mind of theirs. A pair of shoes, a jacket, a toy. Something they can call their own. I was so excited when I learned that Ethan was getting adopted sometime in the near future yesterday. It made my day. 

Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. He is absolutely adorable!!! He looks very pensive and serious. You are doing an amazing thing there!!!
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am enjoying your updates very much!!!

    ReplyDelete

people showed that they care :)