Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Charlotte

Today was definitely my day with Charlotte. She is a cutie. She's 2 years old and loves her best friend, Jane. She goes from being shy to outgoing constantly which is a lot different from last time. She wouldn't let anyone touch her except for her nanny then. She has the sweetest nanny. Her nanny takes the time to put Charlotte and Jane's hair up in pigtails as often as they'll let her. She likes to help more than be helped and it's super sweet.
We got to Skype with her parents today which was quite a treat. After I told her we were looking at mama and baba she immediately started pointing and saying mama and baba. :) Then she kept saying thank you and hello a bunch to. 
I'm feeling better again but knowing my past luck I'll be sick again tomorrow. :) Maybe not. 
We just had some baked potatoes. As we can't find any ranch here I had to settle for butter. It was super yummy anyways. :)
As of today we have been here for 2 weeks. 3 more weeks to go! I can't imagine how attached we will be then. Xander saw me today while he was sitting in his high chair. He put his arms up and pointed to the door and said mama. He wanted me to take him to grandma! He only wants something to do with me if I'm his ticket to her. :) It's really sweet to see how he's bonded with her.

Hugs and kisses from us at starfish!

1 comment:

  1. She's so so so beautiful:) We truly loved skyping with you and her last night. Thank you again. It was such a joy to watch her run around, and when she looked at us...our hearts turned to mush:)

    ReplyDelete

people showed that they care :)