Wednesday, February 1, 2012

And the birthdays at the Kang house begin...

February always starts the birthday craziness here. Today is Chloe's birthday and she's ten. Happy birthday, Miss Chlo-ella! She couldn't hide her smile when she walked down at 6 a.m. (what are you doing that early on your birthday?) when she saw an awesome shelf for by her bed on the counter. Other presents she has to wait for since that was the only one we couldn't wrap. :) 
Only 5 more birthdays until we get somewhat of a break. Me, Autumn, Elise, Lilly, and Dad. Because I need another countdown, 2 weeks until I get to go to dances! But I am missing 3 while I'm in China and then there isn't another one until May. I'm kind of bummed out about that. 
We now have too much stuff for us to bring to China and have to get extra luggage! Since Grandma got her visa, I'm not worried everyday. Now I have something new to worry about: all our luggage is not going to fit into a taxi. And I hate finding taxies in China. Luckily, we have Apple. That takes care of one. The other one... I'll let him take care of that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

people showed that they care :)