Saturday, January 28, 2012

Baby shower for the 52 starfish babies!

A big thank you to everyone that came and helped with the baby shower yesterday! We got tons of clothes, playtex drop-ins, everything a baby at starfish could need! Our change jar was emptied and counted to find $72! We ended up getting $350 which, once doubled, will be able to pay for 2 1/2 cleft surgeries! Thanks so much to everyone! My grandma came down for the day and we sent her back up with 2 rubbermaid containers full of books and clothes and 2 trash bags with blankets, burpclothes and other sewn items. There is still tons of stuff sitting in the downstairs bedroom that I'll take up when we go to Seattle next week. 2 more weeks until I leave. Am I excited? Definitely (I'm actually freaking out). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

people showed that they care :)