Saturday, February 18, 2012

starfish day #4

On Friday night I started to have a sore throat which really sucks because it makes my Chinese sound worse than it already is. So on Saturday it was a no little baby day. Saturday night I had a fever so today is a no babies day, if that's possible. I don't have a fever but I don't feel totally ready to hold and chase little kids. 
Mila found out that the iPod takes pictures and now knows that there are 3 cameras for her to find. She keeps on coming in and asking me to play with her. I think she understands now that I'm not myself and has not come in my room for the last 30 minutes. :)
Grandma is playing with Xander today while she's not doing laundry. The cook is gone so Xiao Liu is cooking leaving the laundry room without a laundry doer. Xander is super cute. The babies have such different personalities when they are not in a high chair. 
This baby is Dawn. She's still in the isolation room. She has spina bifida and I think her legs might be paralyzed since I haven't seen her use them for anything. She's 5 months old and is the happiest baby. She's very squeaky. Every once in a while she'll make a squeaky sound. I hope that's not bad. She's beautiful and reminds me of Xander and Bella. 
Miss you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

people showed that they care :)