Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Unified Sports

{the girls on my basketball team: Jo, Me, Sayla, Jasmine, Beth, Jensen, & Emilee}
 I have the opportunity of doing this awesome thing called Unified Sports. I started at the beginning of this year doing basketball, which I have no talent at. All the kids on the teams are so sweet and are so nice to each other. I had so much fun and made new friends. The best part: no one judges you for how you play. I decided to do soccer this fall because that is something I'm a lot better at and I felt like I could contribute more. Emilee and Sophia did it with me and it was a blast. My team (your worst nightmare) was amazing. I hope I'll be able to do it next year. I love watching them all play and they play really well. Some of them have an amazing foot. 
{this is Jasmine. she was on my basketball team and is the sweetest cheerleader ever even when they won't let her play because of her wheelchair}

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I know Jasmine! She did track with me :) I got to help her with throwing the discus and the shotput. She's really cool :)

    ReplyDelete

people showed that they care :)