Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Best of EFY

I got to go to Best of EFY with all of my friends on Saturday. It was really fun. The speakers were really good. The only problem was that I had to wait 40 minutes extra for my pizza because they ran out. The first guy that spoke was Brother Jacobs. He talked about being "steadfast and immovable". Then was Sister Terry. She challenged us to read the Book of Mormon in a month (more about this to come). Last was Hank Smith. He was hilarious. He talked about friends and the difference between loving friends and loving having friends. I don't think I just made sense, oh well. :)
So back to Sister Terry... I took her challenge and started reading that night. By Sunday night I was in 2nd Nephi. By Monday night I was in Alma. And guess what I just did. I just finished the Book of Mormon in 66 hours. I'm feeling pretty awesome about it. On top of the fact that I just finished my Personal Progress. What am I going to do now? :)

2 comments:

  1. finish making camera straps? ha ha. You are pretty awesome, Rachel! Are you having a super spiritual high right now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely having a spiritual high. :)
    Yeah...I need to get on those camera straps. Hopefully by Thanksgiving?

    ReplyDelete

people showed that they care :)