Wednesday, December 28, 2011

China

I just mailed off my visa application today. After realizing that I leave in 47 days, I'm really hoping that they get it back to me in time. The fate of my trip relies on them. This little boy is Tristan and he just got adopted about a week or two ago. His new name is Peter and he will live somewhere in the middle of America (Colorado?). Today we made 12 changing pad covers at mutual and we're now up to 22. More than halfway done! My Starfish stuff is starting to pile up on Oreo's kennel since we don't have any more empty bins. :) I'm so excited to leave!
Another thing I'm excited for is that I'll be spending my birthday in China! I'll get there on the 14th so 2 days later I get to spend my birthday holding cute babies. After seeing this super awesome cake to celebrate 3 of the babies' birthday I decided that I really wanted one. They're super cute and yummy. So many things to look forward too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

people showed that they care :)