Tuesday, December 6, 2011

69 more days!!!

As you might have guessed we bought my tickets to China!! Now we're praying that my passport and visa get back to me in time. Feb. 13 we leave and we'll arrive at Starfish the night of the 14th. Then a whole month and a week of baby-holding and I come back in the middle of March. I'm so excited to go with my Grandma. And I have some very special people that I can't wait to see again. :)
 Charlotte: I've been talking to the family that's adopting Charlotte and they live in WA so not so far away. She'll get adopted in late Spring, so I'm hoping that she'll come out of her shell and I get tons of time with her.
Elise: Elise and I paid for this sweetie's surgery so I can't wait to see how great she looks in person. I was there when she started standing and on her first birthday so this girl is important to my family.
Elise (my sister) is already planning all this stuff that I have to bring for Baby Elise and Lilly fights with her saying that it is all for Baby Anna. :) They've come to an agreement that they'll share.

1 comment:

people showed that they care :)