Friday, December 2, 2011

Family Pictures 2011: introducing our new family clown :)

So... we went and took some family pictures for our christmas card yesterday. Pretty interesting experience. Between Hannah, Elise and Lilly we had a few entertaining photos. 

Some turned out better like this one...
 This became Lilly's new favorite face during our photos, 
when she wasn't rolling her eyes or sticking out her tongue.
Chloe
 Lilly
 Elise
 Hannah
Autumn

Yep... I decided that my pictures need a bit more editing before I put them on my blog. Since I'm the oldest my pictures come last. By then I'm freezing-my nose is red and I look cold. I might forget to put them up. :)
 Here's one of Autumn and I. We haven't had a picture of just us two for a while so we had a little fun. :)
Change of subject: I just got my passport papers in, so I'll have my passport by January and then it's visa time! Can't wait to get some baby-holding time. Especially Miss Robyn. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

people showed that they care :)