Thursday, December 29, 2011

Ethan

Ethan was one of the babies that caught my eye when I was at Starfish. He was around a year old and had a more serious cleft lip. He was an early riser and was always awake by 5 a.m. He and Elise had a lot of games of pass the ball with me. While we were there we helped take pictures for his adoption dossier. Even though I don't have one picture from my trip of him smiling he does smile and laugh a lot. If you started to tickle him he would start giggling and then every time you would go past him that day he would look at you and start giggling again. It was super cute.

He just had a surgery after I left. Here is a picture of him from Halloween. 
It's amazing how they can fix something like that. 
I can't wait to see him and the other babies that have changed in so many ways since I last saw them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

people showed that they care :)