Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The crazy birthday day :)

We went up to WA this weekend. My aunt and her 4 youngest kids were visiting from Maryland, so we kind of had to. Plus it was a pretty special occasion. You see, my great-grandma, grandpa, sister and cousin all share the same birthday and we decided that we had to celebrate it together. 
 It's always fun to go to Grandma's. They kind of live on a farm with chickens, goats, ducks and bees. We kids get to go play in "the forest" or in the awesome tree house my uncle made a few years ago. Add chasing some ducks around and playing with the goats and you've got heaven.
 For my Grandpa's birthday present we all pitched in to weed and re-mulch his blueberry patch. It took a lot longer than I thought it would, but it looked really nice afterwards. Lilly learned that her big sister, who loves mason bees, is scared to death of worms, slugs, snails, etc. I'm a total bee type of girl, but those slimy bugs don't make it onto my list of favorites.
{Grandpa, Cozy, Grandma Cozy, and Lilly}
 We decided to take pictures of the 4 special birthdayers. Cozy wasn't too happy about the whole thing. Probably because she was sick. :) Then Lilly started acting up.
 I absolutely adore Grandma Cozy and Grandpa. Grandma Cozy can seriously crochet and knit anything. She makes these really awesome doll clothes. If you come to our house you can see a lot of her amazing creations. My Grandpa is a retired FBI (awesome!), beekeeper, and is well known for the socks he knits. To sum it all up, I have an amazing family!
{A not so happy Cozette}
Total change of subject. Look what I put on my bulletin board... Coco and I did some art on my last day and the picture made it my most treasured thing in my room. Love my little girl.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Coco!!! I just love the bond between you two! :)
    And Happy be-lated birthday, TIMES 4!!:-)!!!

    ReplyDelete

people showed that they care :)