Tuesday, April 17, 2012

We love our Halmoni and Halaboji {and Justin}

{Halmoni, Hannah, Elise, Lilly}
Halmoni and Halaboji (my Korean grandparents) came up from Vegas with my cousin Justin for Elise's birthday. We had lots of fun with them for the 3 days they were here. We took them to the temple because one of mom's old mia maid's was getting married and we got to see the new visitor's center. It was a beautiful day. A break from all the rain we have been having. Seriously. It was raining until they came. It started again when they left. 
 {Hannah, Halaboji, Me}




{Me and Justin}
 Then we went to Bullwinkle's. My sisters hadn't been there before and they really liked it. We had a lot of fun trying to see who was better at air hockey. BTW I beat my dad. :) We had a really fun time hanging out with family. My favorite part of their visit? Definitely all the Korean food that Halmoni cooked for us. After that chinese food I had for 5 weeks I think I was getting a bit spoiled. :)
{Hannah}
{Lilly and Mom}
{Chloe}
{Justin}

No comments:

Post a Comment

people showed that they care :)