Sunday, August 12, 2012

Camping at Gales Creek

My cousins, Sofia and Anthony, were here from Maryland. We had to do something fun with them so we went to Gales Creek. It ended up being like this whole big family reunion type of thing, except we were missing people. But we had lots of cousins together and it was a blast. There was some Pit and Skip-bo playing. I played Grandma again and beat her. I beat her the whole time in China BTW. :)
The campground was okay... they lacked a shower. And a real toilet. It was kind of like trek all over again except without the guys. :) But thanks to my amazing trek skills I washed my hair. In my trek bucket. And soon my mom and Chloe, who had both said not to bring shampoo because we wouldn't be able to wash our hair... they both used my hair washing stuff. :) 
{Grandma, Chloe, Maddy, Me, Sofia}
{Natalie and Lilly}
{Grandpa and Conner}
{everyone on a hike}
{my darling sister}
{Natalie's "chocolate milk"}
{playing skip-bo}
{and Grandma brought her uke}
{Anthony's s'more}

No comments:

Post a Comment

people showed that they care :)