Saturday, September 24, 2011

Guess where I was...

Disneyland! It was so much fun to be there with my Uncle and Aunt, Grandparents, the Woodwards, and Dianna. We got to see Flynn Rider do his smolder (i asked). It was so awesome!! I got some more cute pictures coming up, but I won't do as many as I did for girls' camp. :)
So... here's a list of my fav rides:
Tower of Terror
Grizzly River Run
Splash Mountain
Shopping (i know, not a ride :)
Oh. And we also got to see Russell from UP. He still couldn't write his name. Lame. :)

2 comments:

  1. You guys met the cast of Tangled!! Aladdin totally didn't have a smolder, but he did wear a shirt. Weird, right? Can't wait to see some more of your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Waited in line for 45 minutes, but it was definitely worth it. We got Flynn Rider and the girls that went 20 minutes before us didn't.

    ReplyDelete

people showed that they care :)